Monday, May 28, 2007

Cleaning Up for the Cleaners?

It's Monday, and every other week on Mondays we have a couple of ladies come in and clean the house. Hey, it keeps me from having to do it, and the price is right, so it's a good deal all the way around. But I hate it!

Last night I was up until 3am, and I had to be back up at seven to finish cleaning up the house so the cleaning ladies could come in and clean it. Huh? Cleaning for the cleaning ladies? That's supposedly what we are paying them for! But that is the way it is around here.

The night before, or the morning of, the cleaning crew we (my girlfriend and I) have to go through the house and pick up all the shit that has been left laying around over the past two weeks. Now, I wouldn't bitch if the shit was ours. But it's not! We live with my parents so I can help take care of my mother and all the shit that we are picking up, straightening up, or just plain hiding is inveriably theirs. Come on, aren't we all adults here? Learn to pick up after yourself would ya? Oh, nevermind, that's why you had kids and trained me to be a butler.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.