Sunday, May 27, 2007

intro

Alright, I have this thing set up, somewhat. Anyway it will have to do for now. I really do not want to put in a bunch of ads or community stuff in just yet since I don't really know yet just how abrasive this is going to get. But I have it ready and waiting if things turn out that the blog would benefit from it.

I have put in a section at the bottom that will tell a little bit about me. If you need more information, guess you will just have to stick around, communicate, and get to know me a bit. I promise, I don't bite. Fuck that, yes I bite!

I will warn everyone now, in the first post, that this thing is liable to go anywhere and everywhere when it comes to topics. As anyone who is bipolar can probably tell you, I have absolutely no control where my mind goes sometimes. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's downright serious, other times, just plain stupid. But it is me, all the way through.

No comments: